For almost 20 years, NYIOP and its Founder, David Blackburn, has redefined how the opera industry auditions artists, having generated interest in thousands of singers. With the NYIOP Virtual Auditions for 2020 we have again set the Industry Standard for how the opera business will hear artists worldwide. The NYIOP process is created to provide your artists the opportunity to present themselves professionally at the highest level from anywhere in the world, whether by Zoom or Live Streamed audition.
Listen to David's message about the NYIOP Virtual experience.
NYIOP LIVE Stream Specs
• High Def video and audio streaming worldwide to casting professionals
• Artistic interaction with an on-site pianist
• List of producers who plan to view live stream as well as those who view it
• Agent can be on stream during their artists’ auditions
• Blocks of time for agencies can be arranged
• Live chat interaction to allow for audition flow with choice for second arias
• Fully compliant to all local health regulations for safety of artists on-site and for all involved
• Fees kept low to allow professional presentation during this time - only
• VERY limited number of artists due to health regulations - max of 34 per day
• Artists submitted via management given priority for scheduling
What is The NYIOP Virtual Standard?
How can NYIOPs Virtual Platform benefit your artist
There is no other standardized and trusted way for your artists to be heard In today’s market - internationally, professionally, trusted - and genuinely created and curated to allow them to show themselves at their very best. That is what NYIOP is offering.
Benefits of a Live Stream
LIVE and trustworthy online auditions.
All auditions are live presentations, no matter what platform is used.
Online for professional viewing
after the LIVE stream and listed in the NYIOP database.
Live Streamed via HD video and
audio using the highest
VERY Limited number of spaces for
each city and date
Real-time possibilities to discuss potential artists opportunities and
LIVE online interactions when artists
are singing for producers.
Socially distanced and fully compliant
with each local health authority
guidelines for safety
Zoom - 12 September & 26 September 2020
LIVE Stream Auditions: Berlin - 15 September 2020
Zoom Agency - 30 September & 1st October 2020
LIVE Stream Auditions: New York - 8 October 2020
LIVE Stream Auditions: London - 12 November 2020
LIVE Stream Auditions: Vienna - 24 November 2020
Other cities in planning for Fall 2020: Tel Aviv, Beijing/Shanghai, Santiago Chile