3rd Annual Baroque Casting Auditions Karlsruhe
21 - 22 February 2020
ONLY FOUR SPACES LEFT!!!!
We return to Karlsruhe during the world-famous Handel Festival to offer opportunities to artists who specialize in Baroque repertoire. The auditions created over 25 contracts over the last two years and we hope for MANY MORE this year.
The auditions will be attended by theaters, festivals, orchestras, ensembles and agencies who specialize in the Baroque repertoire.
It is simply THE BEST way to be heard for people who wish to be offered contracts for Baroque performance.
PLEASE NOTE: This year the space made available during the festival is extremely limited so the auditions will be restricted to only the spaces online - there will be NO MORE SPACES ADDED.
Here is the list of attendees confirmed so far - this list will be updated as more confirm:
- Innsbrucker Festwochen der Alten Musik
- Festival Valle d'Itria Martina Franca Italy
- Fondazione Arturo Toscanini Parma
- Baroque Opera Festival - Teatro Farnese Parma
- Bayreuth Baroque Opernfestspiele
- Parnassus Arts Vienna
- Stage Door Management Italy
- Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe / Intl Handel Festival
- Festival International d'Art Lyrique, Ste. Foy-la-Grande
Others may confirm.
The operas that these theaters and festivals need to cast are:
- Lucio Vero (Traetta)
- Armide (Lully)
- Tamerlano (Handel)
- Orfeo ed Euridice (Glück)
- Dido and Aeneas (Purcell)
- Il Coronazione di Poppea (Monteverdi)
- Agrippina (Handel)
- Il Ritorno di Ulisse (Monteverdi)
- Belshazzar’s Feast (Handel)
- Gismondo re di Polonia (Vinci)
- Flavio (Handel)
- Carlo il Calvo (Porpora)
FAQs regarding THIS Project
Pianist will be provided, at an additional fee.