For almost 20 years, NYIOP and its Founder, David Blackburn, has redefined how the opera industry auditions artists, having generated interest in thousands of singers. With the NYIOP Virtual Auditions for 2020 we have again set the Industry Standard for how the opera business will hear artists worldwide, guaranteeing quality and reliability to decide your needs based on our auditions.
Listen to David's message about the NYIOP Virtual experience.
How can NYIOP 3.0 solve your problem?
NYIOP LIVE Stream Specs
• High Def video and audio streaming worldwide to casting professionals
• Artistic interaction with an on-site pianist
• List of producers who plan to view live stream as well as those who view it
• Agent can be on stream during their artists’ auditions
• Blocks of time for agencies can be arranged
• Live chat interaction to allow for audition flow with choice for second arias
• Fully compliant to all local health regulations for safety of artists on-site and for all involved
• Fees kept low to allow professional presentation during this time - only
• VERY limited number of artists due to health regulations - max of 34 per day
• Artists submitted via management given priority for scheduling
What is The NYIOP Virtual Standard?
NYIOP Live Stream Promise
Benefits of a Live Stream
Berlin - 15 September 2020
New York City - 8 October 2020
London - 12 November 2020
Vienna - 24 November 2020
Other cities in planning for Fall 2020: Tel Aviv, Beijing/Shanghai, Santiago Chile
If you want to join us for
the Virtual audition season,
Click the button below.